Sunday, May 17, 2015

My English Competence in 2015

My best written evidence

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1333960656084642184#editor/target=post;postID=4461018049568875500;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=25;src=postname

My best oral evidence





I choose the  writing IS INTERNET MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE? because I think that I use a correct grammar and diferents connectors, Also I make a good opinion esay because I give some examples to boost my writing.

I choose this oral presentation of my TDR because I'm very proud of my work and it's a theme thats it's very nearly to me and I this gives my more self confident.

This are my best two evidence because I use a good and clear structure. And I also I use a correct grammar and a GOOD pronunciation in the oral presentation. Another important fact are the themes because This two are very interesting for my and I can make a good explanation.


No comments:

Post a Comment